Monday, October 15, 2007

BUTTA

Dear Reader,

Please do not try to front as if you don't remember the word BUTTA.
Please do not try to front like you didn't use this when you were in elementary. Right along with "DA BOMB."
After much contemplation (not really, it took me 3 seconds in the mtv studios), I've come to the conclusion... THAT I'M BRINGING IT BACK... AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!!

I just feel like... it needs to be brought back. Dammit i miss it! lol

"That shirt is BUTTA" tell me that's not hilarious and cool at the same time!!!

The obvious thing to do would be to start sayin shit is DA BOMB again.... but that's too... well it's too obvious!

I'm tryna catch people offguard here!

You know what people, i don't care if this works or not. I'M GONNA DO IT AND SO IS GEEZY!

We bring back fashion and other terms... so i'm bringing back THIS!

Join me on my quest to revive BUTTA.

And if you haven't stopped using the word... well then that's even better.

BUTTA USERS UNITE!

Sincerely,
Franso

[if i could, i'd be jay-z for a day and figured out exactly WHY i created this blue magic nonsense... I SAID IT!!!!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we bringin butta back (YEAH!)

these other bitches dont no how to act

Anonymous said...

this makes me think of that tribe song called butter lol



"is like butter baby"

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg