Saturday, October 13, 2007

Procrastination, kids...

Yooooooooooo!

What better way to start up a new blog than to be procrastinating on a paper that's due on Tuesday? Cmon now...!

I suck at close reading... and that's exactly what my paper is on. A 3pg paper (I know, that's not that bad) about a 1-5 line passage from a story. The story is pretty good, Sonny's Blues, but the assignment... It ain't cute. No.

So! Last night I saw "Why Did I Get Married?" and I must say... that was a GREAT movie! I need to get up on my Tyler Perry movies. Shailyn know all about em... but I've only seen one of his plays on DVD and I must say... it was HILARIOUS. JILL SCOTT STOLE THE SHOW!!!!!!! She worked it. And Janet... wow! Someone needs to move slowly away from the mic... and focus on acting! It would be perfect at this point in her career. The music is going so well... so why not move onto another step? A la Ice Cube, Will Smith? She did her thing, I was actually surprised. Like really surprised. So yeah, go see that movie. :)

I'm thinkin maybe I should go back to my paper... It's for the better of man. Or not.

Do what you do, progress.

-mightyfranso

1 comment:

SUGAR said...

shailyn DOES indeed know about them tyler perry movies.. get on it babygirl them shits are BUTTA! [ mhm..] but till then.. come back tomorrow. =]

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg