Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Common & N.E.R.D RECAP!!!!!!!!!

Promised I'd come back with some pictures, right?
Enjoy!

N.E.R.D! (well, Pharrell lol)





Common!



Also got some video clips of one of the illest concerts I've been to.

So, I went with MissTiff and Michelle, and met up with some HS friends after we got there.

We were RIGHT UP FRONT. No joke.

Chester French opened, a new group Pharrell just signed. 2 white boys from Harvard, lol, they were cool... but by that time, our bodies were already killing us and we were anxious for what we came for!

Lights go up and go dim again and it happens.

N.E.R.D comes on stage and i hear that guitar riff. THE guitar riff.

THESE FOOLS STARTED WITH MY FAVORITE SONG OFF OF SEEING SOUNDS. ANTI MATTER.

They also did Bobby James, Braaaaaaain, RUN TO THE SUN!!!!!! Spaz, KillJoy, YOU KNOW WHAT!!!!!! Rockstar! Lapdance, and Everyone Nose and She Wants to Move with helllllla girls on stage. It was crazy.

My Pharrell crush is back and in full effect. Some bullshit,lol

Here are some clips:

Kill Joy


Bobby James


My favorite, You Know What


Common was last and wow, what a set.

He did waaaaaay more new shit than I had expected, but it was fun. When you have a live band, everything just sounds SO. MUCH. BETTER.

Of old shit, he did Go, The People, The Corner, The Food, I Want You, Drivin' Me Wild, BE!!!! TESTIFY!!!! I USED TO LOVE HER!!! and THE LIGHT!!!!

His new one, Universal Mind Control was hot... especially when his fine ass started to break dance.

Pharrell came back out and did some songs, since he's done a lot on the new album.

I'm nervous about this new party album by the way, Common is definitely in a different point in his life.

Here's The Light:


It was an amazing night. I enjoyed N.E.R.D more... I mean, I've seen Common 3x now so, you know.

Fun little side facts:

*Diddy was there, looking all fruity in VIP. Cassie was there too... fixing the sling he had on his left arm here and there lol
*Kanye was rumored to be there, didn't see him.
*Foxy Brown appeared out of nowhere right next to us. Gross. Gross. Gross. Something MUST be wrong because that HAIR?!?!? Oh no....
*Cee-Lo was there, in a tight black velour suit. Looking like a turd. That's mean, he sang a song with Common. Mad cool =)

=)

-franso

PS-


No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg