Wednesday, October 8, 2008

MORE Common & N.E.R.D RECAP!!!!!!!!!

I HAD to steal some concert clips from my homie Krystell over at Blind But Guided...

Not so much for ya (all 4 of ya lol)... But for me!

Here's the moment where I died, N.E.R.D's Anti Matter:



And HERE is a RIDICULOUS clip of Common and Pharrell dancing during Universal Mind Control, as well as Get Em High, Drivin' Me Wild, I Want You, and that fuckin opening bass to Be which literally makes my heart flutter every time I hear it:



These clips made me smile. OD.

=)

-franso

PS-Blind But Guided...This blog is the shit, get up on it.

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg