Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Making the Band Finale


*Courtesy of http://justentertainment.files.wordpress.com


*Courtesy of Rollingstone.com

Drama, drama, drama!

I get off the train, walk to 45th and Broadway and join the line with Geezy. And we wait.

The line for the Making the Band Finale at the MTV Studios isn't as bad as I thought, but I'm starving, underdressed with throbbing feet, and anxious about homework.

My connect won't answer my emails and we're not the list to get inside.

"Gabby, I'm out."

I was over the whole situation, but not homegirl- DETERMINATION AT IT'S BEST!

I'm trying to get us upstairs and nothing. is. working.

Finally (BLESS HIS SOUL!!!!!) our new crush, security guard TONY, found who we were looking for and we got upstairs.

Shitty seats, but what an interesting show.

We met Dawn (mad sweet and down to earth), Aundrea (mad tiny and cute in the highest heels ever), and Shannon (graceful, perfection).

We found out... nothing. Everyone was so tight lipped, huh?

What do you guys think?

I feel Diddy on Aubrey being a different person (I think she's on something)... but did he have to kick her out?

And poor D.Woods... even though I always felt like she should be a solo act. She doesn't mix well with them, I don't think.

So more power to her! :)

I wonder if Dawn is gonna go solo.... WHAT IS GONNA HAPPEN WITH THEM?!

We can assume all we want... but the look in Diddy's eyes... I wish we knew what was REALLY going on...

God is good, we wound up backstage where we met Willie who gave us a kiss hello, and jolly Brian who hugged me once I told him he was my favorite voice in the group and that I respect him.

Wish I could go more into detail but yesterday was just CRAZY and I still can't believe we were chillin backstage lol

They just seem so down to earth and i like them even more.

Time to start applying for internships...!!!

=)

-franso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe it..

this was definitely a HOT MESS!!

but a good one nonetheless...

another journey for franso and young geezy!!

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg