Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crank it up, give it to me, cmon.

Dammit man. (i see you natalia... and P for that matter,lol)

So! I'm DEFINITELY feeling Janet's new song Feedback :)

Then 2 things happened to make me frown.

#1 here's the bridge:

You like it how I work my spine
Got you feeling all hypnotized (hypnotized)
I gotta body like a CL5
Make a **** wanna test drive but I’m so on fire
Flyer than a pelican find another chick better than I don’t see her
Cause my swag is serious
Something heavy like a first day period


... a first say period, huh? JANET, YOU'RE GROSS.

#2

*courtesy of youtube

..could it be that this is Janet's wackest video?

-franso

ps- and i'd STILL be Janet for a day. hell yes.

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg