Friday, January 18, 2008

School

School, school, school... Damn, is it CLOSE.

I'm both dreading and looking forward to it at once.

Dreading: who the hell likes to study? *sigh* i'm taking latin american literature, history of latin america, and intro to ethics- do you know how much reading that is? not cute... AT ALL. then there's all the tiny hassles with the suitemates, and ugh, i can go on for days... Oh, and work. Don't want to quit, but it's SUCH a drag for me.

Looking forward to: PHOTOGRAPHY!! that's my 4th class, pretty excited about THAT one. Most importantly, I'm looking forward to busying myself with whatever there is to take my mind off of... things. Feel me? I LOVE being home because i HATE school, but sitting in this room- this pink pink peptobismol pink room- will drive the SANEST person MAD! My mind is working really fast and really slow all at once. That doesn't even make sense, but I'm serious. And don't get me started on how much money I spent while on vacation, school prevents me from doing that.

I NEED TO DUMB IT DOWN. That's my new shit... DUMB IT DOWN. Lol, clearly I'm listening to Lupe!

Hear about Lily Allen's miscarriage? =/ I don't know what I would do, so sad.

And what is this Tom Cruise Scientology video? I gotta see it, he is a MESS. I really DO think that Katie Holmes & Baby are robots or aliens or something. Katie wasn't creepy before this marriage. And that baby... SHE IS TOO PERFECT LOOKING!!!! DAMMIT!!!

So yes... school. I have 4 days left in my vacation and it already feels like it's over =/

This vacation was ABSURD. TUMULTUOUS. INTERESTING. COMPLEX. Yup, that's exactly how it was, how it has been. I'm happy it happened though, wouldn't trade it, had to happen.

I'm ranting... is it annoying you that I'm giving no details on my life but insisting on talking about it?

Fine, I'll stop.

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg