Tuesday, January 1, 2008

iFelicidades!

Bueno Mi Gente.. Happy New Year.

2008 is HERE and I must say.. I like the number.

Unfortunately, I feel like I didn't bring it in correctly.

Maybe I shouldn't have watched Serendipity this morning.

(btw, that's such a wonderful word. SERENDIPITY.)

Maybe I shouldn't have let things turn into what they have... Aren't things always BOUND to overflow when you don't handle them when you're supposed to?

*snapping out of my depression*

People... DO YOU THIS YEAR PLEASE!

ENJOY and get rid of that hangover by Wednesday please. =0)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg