Saturday, January 19, 2008

Possibility

For quite some time now I've been saying that Toni Braxton's "You Mean the World to Me" is my wedding song =)

BUT! I might've found an alternate.

Have you people heard Chrisette Michele's "Love is You"?

*sigh* Fanny was a genius for putting me on, man.

"...Cause love's my permission to be who I am
No inhabiitions cause you understand
Freedom to breathe oh baby
Love is you
Love's like a kiss when the sun goes down
Holds me tight when no one's around
Love's what I want to hold on to
Love is you...


Definitely check that song out.

Then there's also Javier's "In Your Hands"... Recently brought it back onto my iTunes. That song is beauty- not something you can really dance to- but it's pure BEAUTY.

"...In Your Hands
My life begins and ends
All that I am, I surrender to you
I’ve never felt so weak and yet so strong
I am home, where I belong
I was afraid, of losing everything
Now I’m amazed, ‘cause all I ever wanted
Was to lose, myself in you..."


*dreamy sigh* i'm not one to fantasize about my wedding- ok maybe not a lot- but when i hear these songs, i DEFINITELY think of THAT day.

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg