Thursday, January 31, 2008

You Can't Win, Child.

Seriously though... you can't win, child.

lol anybody know what song i'm talkin bout?

yeah, i'm a dork- AND?!!?!?

it's from The Wiz, sung by Michael Jackson as the scarecrow of course.

only one of the hottest songs from a musical-EVER.

but it's true though, everything about that song is the truth, my life, the whole 9!

[ a bittersweet feeling, but that's none of your concern. ]

DL it, it'll make you happy even though it's about things just not workin' out,lol


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And now, since i really don't want to do homework because i'm BOUND to fall asleep, here is my "TOP TEN SONGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW" list (in no particular order):
1) M.I.A feat. Timbo "Come Around"... this song could either be super annoying or super official, you decide. shit is hot! "Sidekick rings, what's up-HOLLA! Text the address, i'll see you lata!"
2) Paramore "Let the Flames Begin"... homegirl's voice is the TRUTH. "What a shame we all became such fragile broken things.
A memory remains, just a tiny spark. I give it all my oxygen, to let the flames begin..."
3) James Morrison "You Give Me Something"... *MAJOR SIGH* This song is ART, it's so pretty, and honest, and anxious, and... dammit, it's ME. "Never though that I'd love someone that was someone else's dream"
4) Alanis Morissette "Head Over Feet"... Act like you don't know. "And don't be surprised if i love you for all that you are, I couldn't help it, it's all your fault!"
5) Earth Wind & Fire "You & I"... This song is crack, I almost played it out in a weekend, no need for a quote, cmon now.
6)Jamiroquai "Spend a Lifetime"... So feel good, so peaceful, so pure, so simple. "All I wanna do is spend a lifetime with you.."
7)Jojo "The Happy Song"...AWWW!!! I freakin love this woman trapped in the body of a tween, incredible. "I might be young, but i still know what it is to be happy."
8)Janet Jackson "Feedback"... She brought it back, you already know. "Crank it up, give it to me, c'mon..."
9)Lupe Fiasco "Dumb It Down"... KNOWLEDGE. "You goin' ova nggaz heads Lu! DUMB IT DOWN!"
10) Natasha Bedingfield "I Bruise Easily"... So vulnerable, so soothing, so catchy, love it! "I bruise easily, so be gentle when you handle me. There's a mark you leave, like a love heart carved on a tree..."

Um, to all 4 of my readers... DO check these out. This is the kind of mood I'm in, no frontin here! lol

Yo, shoutouts to Krystell, mannnnnnnn! i see you!

-franso

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greatest. Picture. Ever.

-Shareen

Anonymous said...

p.s. don't feel so bad-- i had a "Head Over Feet" Phase as well.. last summer to be exact. It's just..perfect.

-Shareen

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg