Saturday, January 26, 2008

Disney Dream Portrait Series

Aw, these are pretty cool.

Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez are pretty corny- but I won't lie, this is a lovely picture of them reenacting Princess Jasmine and Aladdin (my boo):
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Not much of a fan of Jessica Biel... but I guess this'll do. Nah, this is pretty!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Nevermind Gisele Bündchen and Mikhail Baryshnikov...
but Tina Fey as TINKERBELL?! C'mon, you GOTTA love it!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And this one... Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie? I don't know, I don't know! It's pretty cool though:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*all courtesy of www.images.broadway.com

These will be up all around Disneyland and Disney World. I LOVE EM!

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg