Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Speaking of Jackson...

Just wanna share this with all 5 of you.

I feel like this is one of the best songs/videos ever created on this planet.

I can't even put into words, but the melody, lyrics, choreography, EVERYTHING about it... And it's so timeless (probably my favorite part).

So leave Michael alone... and Remember the time,lol


*courtesy of youtube.com

-franso

ps- and i'm mad i thought he was fly when this video first came out. like i was deadass walkin around tellin people this was my "boyfriend" at the age of like 6,lmao... guess this was when my taste in long hair began. ew.

1 comment:

dreaming of revelry said...

ummm...yeah back in the day I swore that me and MJ was going to get married. I was still a huge fan when that double disk cd came out I think it was "History" or something.

On another note, watching this again cracked me up...HA Eddie Murphey...lol

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg