Sunday, February 17, 2008

AA Update!

OK! So! I know I said I was gonna get the highwaisted leggings, but I tried em on and they were just all wrong. For one... WHERE THE HELL AM I TRYNA WEAR THOSE?! I WOULD BE ASKING TO GET ATTACKED IF I WORE EM! And I kinda just didn't like the way they looks on me. I felt like I should go for a run or something. The ILL Jr Yr track flashbacks. No thanks,lol

But... I got what I had ORIGINALLY WANTED!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

*courtesy of www.americanapparel.net

*dreamy sigh*

this dress is NO JOKE.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg