Monday, February 25, 2008

JANET, YOU WHILIN!


*Courtesy of www.youtube.com

I love this and am scared of this all at once.

Hearing Janet yell is so strange...

But being reminding that she has a sense of humor every now and again is AMAZING.

Janet crackin' on Diddy?!!?!?!!? PRICELESS.

Makes me wanna go buy Discipline, which drops tomorrow by the way.

With A TRL appearance and CD signing @ Virgin and everything!

THAT'S gonna be intense.

I think that even if I didn't have class- OH WAIT- I DON'T!!!!

No, no, there are gonna be wayyy too many people out there.

Damn.

feed-feedback-back...

-franso

1 comment:

dreaming of revelry said...

Omigawd! That was THE most FEROSH thing I have seen all day! Yo...just for that...I am buying her album. So fo real.

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg