Friday, February 22, 2008

"...And No Needs Yes, Yes, Yes!"

Well well well!!!!

Alicia Keys tickets go on sale March 1st!

Ummmmmm... I CAN'T WAIT!

Also starring Jordin Sparks and Ne-Yo.

Eh... not really looking forward to Jordin, loved her voice and her performances on AI... but that was pretty much where it stopped. Ne-Yo, that should be interesting, I'm looking forward to seeing him do "Because of You" and a couple others live.

I hope this concert is just as good- or if possible, better- than the last one!

And this time, I'm gonna have someone to go with! lol uh yes yes ya'll, I went to that last one SOLA. Sophomore year, Valentine's Day weekend, couples everywhere... AND ME. HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!

Can't waittttttttttttttttt.

June 17th Prudential Center, baby.

"North Needs South, East Needs West, And No Needs Yes, Yes, Yes!"

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg