Monday, February 18, 2008

Amy, Amy, Amy...

Amy Winehouse knows me so well-At least that's how it feels.

Current issue on the minds of Franso & Becca:

"It's bricked up in my head, it's shoved under my bed
and I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?
My destructive side has grown a mile wide
and I question myself again: what is it 'bout men?"


Seriously, why are we getting old? Old in every sense of the word.

AND... WHAT IS IT ABOUT MEN?!

no idea what i'm talking about? Ok, so then keep it moving, it's gonna be OK.

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg