Thursday, February 7, 2008

Til Monday!

Farewell Chickadees... Headed to Maryland for the weekend!

now THIS is gonna be interesting.

I haven't been in the state of Maryland since the very moment that I left.

December 21, 2006 I believe.

It's gonna feel weird going back to a place that I genuinely miss- yet was the EXACT location of the lowest moment, the depression of my life.

Gosh.

I can't wait though! I just wanna hurry up and get there, hang out with some terps!

Um... pop culture-wise... everyone is STILL a hot mess, everyone is STILL going to rehab, and THE GRAMMY'S ARE SUNDAY NIGHT!

IF I MISS EM I'LL DIE!

AMY WINEHOUSE NEEDS TO WIN EVERYTHING! AND GET BETTER!!!

-franso

PS- Congrats to the Ru-Newark Male Basketball team for its win against poor Montclair! :-D
Good game! My first college game-EVER.
I know, I'm pathetic... BUT THINGS ARE CHANGING AROUND HERE!
NO- I am SO serious though... ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how dare you talk ish about montclair.......

-shareen

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg