Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Throwback of the Week

We all know I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lopez... She's just not my friend.

But let's make one thing clear.... I bops to more than 5 of her songs.

I'm talking like, I owned "On the 6", know lyrics, and have blasted a song or two of hers to get me either hyped up or through cleaning.

Ramona and I, shoutouts to fuchsiaMAG, had way too much time to kill yesterday afternoon (all my fault...) and we found ourselves on YouTube. Shamelessly reminiscing about and watching Jennifer Lopez videos.

From her head wrap in the "Loose Control" video, to LL's ridiculous adlibs in "All I Have", to her over-the-top swagger in "Get Right"... It was wasted time well spent (lol).

Whether you love her (Ramona) or hate her (Me!)... You can't deny how catchy her songs and entertaining her (mostly corny) videos are.

I leave you with the one song/video of hers that I have no problem professing my love for...

FEEL SO GOOD


*Courtesy of YouTube

Talk about taking me back to living in the South Bronx... So what if I was like 10.

=)

-franso

PS- peeped her giant hairclips right?

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg