Thursday, January 29, 2009

VIBE Member

So! Due to having a 3 hour break in between Drawing and Painting...I just recently became a member over at Vibe.com. Apparently I have way too much time on my hands, time I should be spending on homework, because I'm getting really into the site, haha.

Join me, yes?

ANYWAYS! I was checking out the Music section and I came across a new(?) Justin Timberlake song, "Magic."

*blank stare*
*yawn*

C'mon Justin. Really? Sure, if I heard it ten more times the catchy melody, simplistic lyrics, and up tempo beat would force me to sing along... but are we making no progress??? Ok, I'm gonna stay positive and believe that this must have been cut from the FutureSex/LoveSounds album.

It's all about progress ya'll... At least to me. Artists like T.Pain are cool, but has he grown? Will he matter in 5 years? Everything sounds the same. Beyonce comes to mind too!! Yeah, I said it. The quality of her music is getting worse and worse with each album... ARE WE GROWING? (B, PLEASE LET'S GO BACK TO "ME, MYSELF & I" "BE WITH YOU"... PLEASE!)

So yeah, I thought that was interesting.

Feedback on this track, please.

On a brighter note, check out Ludacris' "Do the Right Thing" with Common and Spike Lee!
First of all, incorporating Spike Lee and his genius movie "Do the Right Thing"? A good look, especially when done right. Common? Icing on the cake! This song reminds me of spring or summer or something... happy I found it.

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

=)

-franso

No comments:

Don't Disturb THIS Groove...

  • Sweet & Sour/Lemon in the Honey- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Pretty Brown Eyes- Amerie w/ Trey Songz
  • Sunshower- Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band
  • Shades- Wale w/ Chrisette Michele
  • I Wanna Rock- Snoop Dogg